Apple Are A Bunch of Crooks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Dec 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

which is why i stayed with Samsung v going iphone

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I've never owned an Iphone and never will. Android for life.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I had an iPhone5 from launch year to August 2017. Worked fine. I'll probably keep my 7 for just as long.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I didn't know this was a thing but it does explain some weird things happening with my phone. I have 6s and even got that late and it worked fine I suppose until the 8 or 9 or whatever number they're on now.

I like iTunes and apple has a good security system being that nothing non-apple can really be compatible.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I had an S6 practically at launch and it was unbearable.

First time with an iPhone, a 7, and I’m enjoying it.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Bought an iPad in August (first Apple product ever) but have only used it 3 times. Gave it to my 11 year old nephew for Christmas lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

ipads are the best as far as tablets go, Ive tried multiple tablets and its apple then everyone else, not even close how much better an ipad is than the next thing

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It was good, but I just had no use for it. I can do anything on my Galaxy and laptop. It's just an oversized phone.

I honestly bought it for college football season. Just wanted an extra device to watch a game on. But the Direct TV app just didn't seem compatible on the iPad because it kept buffering way too much or 2 mins behind the actual game.

9. JCBRAVE

that sounds like an internet issue not a device issue

either way, if anyone is shopping for tablets ipads are the way to go, ipad mini is good too and cheaper

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I use apple devices because my work provides them, but I like Samsung's phones over iPhones, easily.

iPhone is simply about 5 years behind on their tech and features. Outside of the camera, it's been the same phone since the 4.

Also- they can't figure out the most basic of features that Android has had for years. Auto Wi-Fi... for one- you can't turn it off... and two- it doesn't even work. Constantly connects to bad/unavailable wifi connections, so you have to turn your wifi back off to get data. Annoying.

But- Macbooks are better than PCs. I don't miss worrying about viruses constantly or the blue screen of death. Can also re-sell the laptops for a decent amount 7 years later (just sold my 2010 for 400). Would be lucky to get a stick of gum for a PC 7 yrs old.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar