Anybody else concerned?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

That Robiskie's worst performance of the year came in freaking week 17 when we needed a win to get in the playoffs? Take away the screen Td pass and this may have been THE MOST predictable condensed and limited offensive approach I've ever seen. After seeing how good we looked moving the ball in no huddle situations we never once went to it. I think we ran the most 1 to 2 wr set plays I've ever seen us run in a game. It put Mariota in horrible situations where he had to hold onto the ball and take sacks or try and scramble for the 1st down. When we run those deep shot plays with only 2 WRs mariota can't just throw the ball away if nobody is open because he will get intentional grounding if no receiver is near the ball. I know player execution was a problem but it felt like all game our OC and HC were calling plays not to lose the game. But what else is new right?

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Trash Terry Robitchie will be fired after the season, its a must and will happen. MM8 has been audibling out of a lot of plays these last couple games then when you hear in the media other players saying MM8 should call the plays you know his ass is grass.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We always forget the players miscues when we look for things to complain about, but if we connect on the passes Decker drops and Henry knew the plays then we win that game convincingly..

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I'm still angry about the play calling even if Decker and Mathews makes those catches. Why are we forcing Mariota to use his legs because we don't want to have 3 to 4 wrs spread out on the field? This is the most suffocating offense I've ever seen for a QB.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Sure. And if Jax didn’t have a bunch of miscues, they win.

There will always be miscues. A perfect game from the players almost never happens.

But there is no excuse for having a trash plan in the first place. Especially when it happens weekly.

• High Five High Five x 6
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

My problem is...This is MULARKEY’S team! Robiskie or not, if that’s your offensive scheme, on week 17 at that, take the hell over. Who is in charge here? The Offense gets worse each week.

#6 JR1980, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 6
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dislike Marble Mouth as much as anyone but somehow we're winning with the guy...

8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

The game plan was straight trash. We threw the ball under 20 times and I just can't believe how often we failed on 3rd and 1 or 3rd and 2 running plays.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Terrible...Smash mouth and we can’t get 1 yard...Predictable play calling and formations, just really really bad...

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

To answer the overall thread, no more than I have been all season.

I don't expect robiskie to change anything for next week either. So based on that, I'm always concerned that 4-5 FG won't be enough to win.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar