Another retirement

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

When not abused, because we all know abusing anything is never good(except cannabis), clean(uncut) MDMA or Molly actually has beneficial properties. Some say it helps with PTSD and anxiety when used correctly.

Also recent studies are starting to come out that Psychedelic Drugs do not have long term effects on the brain. Who really knows because drugs affect everyone differently.

As for Borland, He probably made more money in this 1 season then he would working 6+ years in his field of work. Whatever it is... Not a bad start at all.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

My aunt works with a guy who has to be locked up because he took too much LSD. Guy just don't come down right or something.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hard to be happy if you're 50 and cant fully function, easy decision IMO. Quality of life> fame and fortune

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Borland and Willis are retiring due to injury concerns. Willis injured his toe and was never the same. Borland, I have no clue.

But that tells me 49ers have some pansy ass players!

lol just playing.

But Locker and Worilds are not retiring because of injury concerns, or at least they havent admitted to it.

Locker - Lost the passion for the game.

Worilds - Religion.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It's weird. All of Pink Floyd were on all kinds of drugs.. one guy (who almost nobody knows, before they were famous) went insane, but all the rest were just fine.
    It's weird that some effect some people, and not others.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yup so far all 4 have had their own personal reasons so it's not a silent protest against the NFL because these are unrelated.

Willis - already hurt and doesn't want to play if he can't be 100%

Borland - is not hurt but fears concussions and his long term future; already said its not about the money and he doesn't need a lot of money to live on - he plans to go back to college to possibly pursue a career in sports management which he did previously in college

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

And yet it is still an awful trade.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I would imagine Locker getting injured every 2 weeks probably played a large part in his "lost passion for the game".

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I was telling my friends that too. Football can't be too fun if you're constantly having major injuries.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

too soon to say that, at least Hunter isn't retiring on us..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar