Another 4th Qtr Comeback for T-hill….NFL standing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by formerfinfan, Sep 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I just did. I said he played better. Henry carried the team all night.

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Man aj brown just ran slant routes and caught the ball like 7 times in a row... why cant we start the game like that.

Also we should be throwing 10 deep balls per game

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Tannehill played a great second half, but keep in mind, with how great our defense was playing, the only reason we were down in the first half was because Tannehill was playing like a garbage, maybe his worst game as a Titan. I’ll give him a slight pass because of the inconsistent o-line and injuries to AJ Brown and Julio Jones, but even so, Tannehill has been pretty mediocre this season.

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

The win is nice but it would be good he didn't have 2-3 crap quarters to need a 4th comeback

5. formerfinfan

formerfinfan Starter

yes, wouldnt it be nice if we had a QB so awesome that we led most games comfortably heading into the 4th quarter like most teams in the NFL do….

Tannehill needs to step it up or GTFO. This 4th Qtr comeback act is wearing thin. It’s almost like Vrabel PLANS on Henry dominating the 4th and THlll doing whatever is needed to make it happen.

Henry is fantastic! We also have a pretty nice QB that can win games if the D does just
    enough to keep it close.

#15 formerfinfan, Oct 19, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Jeez, harsh crowd.
    Guy has a rough 1st half with no OL.
    1st game I saw both Jones and Brown but it’s gonna take more than 1 game to get all on the same page. No TE to be heard of either.

good job THill, you don’t need to do more and a SB can be had. Just protect the ball and things will more often than not go the right way.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

No OL? Tannehill had plenty of time to throw last night.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. formerfinfan

formerfinfan Starter

He was off (even way off) on several throws, especially in first half, but he also had some drops which can play havoc with your
    timing and psyche.

This team, from THill to Henry to the D often seem to rise to the occasion in the latter stages- good on all of them.

9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

You must have watched a different game last night. Our OL is trash.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

if the O line could block for more than 3 seconds we could try deep balls but they can't

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar