Andrew Luck STILL Not Throwing Footballs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Apr 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

While I'm sure McVay is a nice guy, Lafleur has had success pretty much everywhere he's gone. And every QB he's coached has shown great improvement. Last years offense was infuriating to watch. I feel like that won't be the case at all this year. There will be hiccups, but overall it'll be so much better I may just lose my mind lol.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

F Mularkey and his caveman football... I mean there are lots of things to say about running the ball when you are winning the LoS... but running the ball when you are losing the LoS is just Fing stubborn.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

And continually running into stacked boxes when you come in with a jumbo set. So f'n stoopid. It's not like they didn't have Walker and Smith, run some damn PA at least.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Biscuits even said he will call plays that arent working over and over til coach says to stop lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I actually like old school power run at times. The problem is, we did nothing to set it up to he successful. Running into stacked boxes, no play action, etc.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

That wasn't a knock against him at all. We were pretty fortunate to pry him away from LA, which tells me that he thinks of our offensive unit and QB.

7. CalgaryTitansFan

Yup, remember him saying that in an interview. What a moron!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Robiski... just a bad memory. Hope I never have to hear him interviewed again.

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I agree on this. I think this is the main reason we beat Jacksonville twice. They're defense is stacked, but it's built to stop a modern offense. They didn't know what to do with Henry running at them 20+ times a game. I hope Vrabel and Co. realize that and use a similar gameplan against Jax.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I loved Vrabel's comment on that - "We're not gonna be silly."

Shade thrown.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar