Breaking News Andrew Luck retiring

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Aug 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i agree with this but apparently its against the moral code of the internet to think like this right now

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

it really was, lebron and andy luck all day long. thats why i had to stop listening to him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Not exactly... his defense of Luck was crazy.

He'd praise Luck's teammates one year, then if Luck has a bad year he'd throw them under the bus as a bunch of nobodies.

4. Adrenalize74

Adrenalize74 Starter

Not happy about this. I never want the Titans to win because the competition was weak or a star wasn't playing. I want them to win when the competition is at their best!

Sucks to never have the chance to beat Luck and it sucks for the NFL to lose a star player in his prime.

Also sucks than now the Clots will probably get Lawrence (Peyton Manning 2.0) and dominate the division yet again...:wall:

:coltssuck:

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

See, that will be reported

• Boring Boring x 1
  6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Well, in truth not many NFL'ers are Rocket Surgeons.....LOL
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I prefer to believe it's more about reading than a moral code.

His calf was supposed to be healing but he used words in camp like "regressing" and "setback"

People wonder why he didnt say something before the draft?

He stated it was within the past two weeks that he started thinking about retirement. He wasn't considering it before the draft

Luck told reporters Saturday night that he first started thinking about retirement two weeks ago, and general manager Chris Ballard said the sides started discussing the potential decision early last week.

Luck retires, calls decision 'hardest of my life'

(The draft was April 25-27)

April
    May
    June
    July
    August

2 weeks. 4 months. By golly, I think I solved the riddle of why he didnt say anything before the draft.

• LOL LOL x 3
  9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

So much for the Golden Boy being a sure fire HOF’er! He was good, but never the messiah that the media made him out to be.

Let’s just hope the Colts don’t land another solid QB while we remain in QB purgatory! But if there was ever our chance to grab the division it’s right now.

10. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar