Am I the only one still optimistic?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by steverife, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

I still think we can make the Wildcard spot... possibility. My problem is that, after losing to the Jags, I just have a hard time fathoming whether we deserve it or not.

I'll probably feel better later in the week... but this is just a loss - ANOTHER ONE TO A WINLESS TEAM - that is hard to take and doesn't make sense.

Failure by this team - and the injuries coming out of the woodwork kill.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If you're still optimistic at this point then IMO you're rocking the two tone blue glasses pretty hardcore. Sitting at 4-5, and looking at the schedule ahead, I don't see how anyone can honestly say it's very likely we end up with more than 8 wins. And barring an unimaginable collapse by the Colts, 8 wins isn't going to be good enough to win the division. It's certainly not going to be good enough for a wildcard.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We lost 2 games to we should have won to inferior Talent. We are not a playoff team after all.

:-(

4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

And 8-8 will have us draft somewhere around 15-17. Basically not bad enough to draft play makers but not good enough to make the playoffs.

FOREVER IN MEDIOCRITY!!!

5. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

No way in hell if we get the #6 wildcard spot we run the table,not playing like this. We cant even beat the Jags at home. We wouldnt even make it passed the first round and we'd be right back on here ragin hell. Call me greedy but the titans need all the help they can get so the division title is a must or else they have no chance. A complete 180 needs to happen starting thursday which i have a very hard time believing. I hope i'm wrong but if we're still talking about mental mistakes and getting back to the basics in week 10 then we dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I still think we make a push. We may lose out of the playoffs by one game, but we still make a push.

Chargers at Miami next week, so we will get breathing room either way.

We have the tie breaker over the Jets, and the Colts are one injury away from giving up the division lead.

I'm just not ready to tank the season right now.

One thing is for sure, is that I want Munch and Locker gone now.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hate this team sometimes

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Locker gone, Munch back to running the OL, if he doesn't want it, then yeah chuck him out too...

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I don't want a push, I want an elite QB... don't get me wrong either, I'll take both if possible but the later DEF gets preference....

I also still believe we have basically everything else in place, we ARE a talented team, we just need a proper leader to show that...

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Just when I thought Locker finally turned the leaf..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar