Am I a bad fan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ncaalover12, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Mouton should never see the field on defense

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm going to drink myself into a wine coma.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I think Mouton is due an extension... that's how it works here, right..?

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

And just think...

you could be a Falcons fan!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cant wait for Jake to get back.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I would be if I were a bandwagon fan, but I will be a Titans fan til the day I die.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

I think Hass has done very, very well... very well.

But... yeah, I can't wait to get Locker back and see what he can do with this Offense.

Of course... it's irrelevant while Grey is our Defensive Coordinator and Locker will have to be the second coming of Montana to keep us in the lead.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Although I think Hass has done alright, the wins cloud memories. THe past 2 games, Hass has been lucky because 2 game winning ints were dropped by the opposing defense.

Not saying Hass is bad, but cant wait to get Locker back in there but one thing that still scares me is I wonder if our run game and the offense in general, clicks better because Hass makes better line calls.

9. amy

amy Starter

Well, if the defense is awful, the offense is not much better, the coaches pathetic, then how does Locker make a difference? We are sorry all the way around and one or two players cannot carry the load. I don't even blame Munchak because he hired who was available last season and we did fairly decent. So he goes with them this season. But changing coordinators in the middle of the season solves little. We have average talent and it's hard enough getting them to learn the plays they need to learn. A new man coming in with different plays now would be a disaster and Coach knows this. I see a lot of the coaches gone at the end of the season. I don't see Munchak being fired. He can't be head coach and coordinators and assistants at the same time. So he does with what he has. You saw how awful Fisher did with what's his name as defensive coordinator. It is what it is. When you have an owner who will not spend money, this is what you get. You can hardly blame the coaching staff. And really, I don't see whoever is going to take over when Bud dies-if they haven't already-making much effort to improve things. You have to spend money and that is NOT this owner's game plan.

That being said, I was very upset with this loss because it didn't have to be. Britt was called twice for offensive interference instead of having two tds. And there were dropped balls, and other miscues. But coaches aren't responsible for players doing dumb things. That is on the players. And so I don't fault the coaches on this one; I fault the dumb decisions by the players.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Much like Andrew Luck, Jake turns busted plays into 1st downs, not incompletions like Hasselbeck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar