Alright bold draft predictions time

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by rekirts, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

So you think a team that gave up a bunch of early picks over the next two years did so to draft a tackle? Who's he going to block for? No way this happens.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Davis, S Maryland

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I'd LOVE that. Boom, RT and CB both taken care of. What would it cost, #15 and #43? Thought I did the math on that earlier in the week and it checked out.

4. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I know it's ridiculous, but isn't it just as ridiculous for the Eagles to get a QB? I don't think the Eagles should get a QB at 2 and if they do I think they will become known as the worst drafting team ever. Wentz might be great and Goff might be great, but when you already have 25 million on the roster at QB I don't think you can afford to spend more money at the position.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

With the 15th pick, Titans select Will Monday - punter, Duke.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Do you all know what bold predictions mean? It's not a mock for crying out loud!

7. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I think it's stupid either way. Stupid to go get a QB with 20% of your salary cap spent on one position. Stupid to trade up and not get a QB.

The real question is which option is more stupid!

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Oh come on now....don't be so negative. We have Jon Robinson now. I am sure that he will get a used tennis racquet (actually, maybe two) for Zach as well.....

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe they take Ramsey??
    I've seen a few articles saying Tunsil could be the pick, smokescreen, pre-draft bs maybe but who really knows. Lots of shockers over the years, this year will be no different.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I would really love to wake up this weekend and learn we somehow swindled someone into taking our 4th string QB for a draft pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar