All things Cam thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

LOL... I think I was the last generation that could honestly see athletes as role models.. once ESPN and cable TV news hit their stride, it revealed all the dirt... and athletes are horrible role models. They are largely dirtbags with a valuable skillset, and that's how they should be seen.

But really??? Getting upset because an NFL player is making babies out of wedlock?? Some of them are murdering people, doing drugs, drunk driving, and knocking their women unconscious... and they're worried about premarital sex..
    give me a break.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. nickmsmith

[​IMG]

Still not as bad as Travis Henry. I bet he couldn't even name all his kids if put on the spot. But he will sell you some cocaine.

He has 9 kids (that he knows of) by 9 different women.

He is throwing out his seed like this:

[​IMG]

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Henry wore #20 just so he couldn't forget about all his kids

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Having a problem with one issue isnt an endorsement for other issues that NFL players have.

Just as you were the last generation that could see athetes as a role models, theres still a few left of the generation that still value "traditional" family values.

Ill stop there to keep this out of taboo.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

NFL needs to add to the rookie symposium.

If you have to have sex... do it in the butt. Works for gay or straight, so it's fair.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Alzarius

Add in a finances 101 meeting to that as well.

8. nickmsmith

I'm just saying, you have to assume that these guys are scumbags nowadays. baby out of wedlock is a minor issue compared to what a lot of these guys are doing, unquestionable. Writing in saying that he should marry his baby's mom is not going to fix cam, or make him a better guy.

Steve McNair was married, after all.

And I just find it funny that they decide to go against Cam on this.. When a huge amount of NFL athletes have tons of kids with multiple women.

Everybody loves telling people what they should do.

I do value traditional family values. I do also realize that I cannot impose them on a celebrity by writing a letter to a newspaper columnist.

Sounds like these parents need to find more fit role models for their kids. If they are looking at today's nfl players, they're going to come up empty.
    Truth is that a lot of pro athletes are low class people with one talent, and a lot of money.

Of course I am against people throwing their seed around carelessly. Anyone with a brain should be.

#658 nickmsmith, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 3
  9. Alzarius

Hard to disagree with any of that

10. nickmsmith

They cover a major base when they tell them to get a fall guy when they commit their crimes. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar