After The Draft

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Apr 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Ignore that lunatic. The guys name is as big a joke as he is. The texans offense is a mess and anyone afraid of it might as well shiver when the easter bunny is around.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'd be interested in bringing him in if he's cut, he's more explosive than Sharpe.

He did have a few good games near the end of 2018 season, not sure about last year
    Teammates with Henry at Alabama

@Fry would love this

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Just saw the Bills re-signed him to a 1 year deal on Apr 2

I'm all for having a look if cut

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

I agree they look like a mess, but they're still AFC South Champs 6 out of the 11 years since we've won, including 4 out of the last 5 and currently 2 in a row. We can't sleep on them until they're dethroned for good.

I think the Colts are the clear favorites. We'll see how Rivers looks, but the team around him is stacked. Titans are in the mix but have an uphill battle. I like being the underdog anyway. Let them sleep on us.

5. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

I don't have the Colts as favorites. Titans and Texans will battle for the top, Colts 7-9. Rivers is terrible! It wont take long before he destroys the locker room....can't wait until he starts trashing his players and having fits on the field. His arm is trash! He's slow! Rivers is a blessing to us!

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Jags aren't gonna be good enough to win the division I don't think, but they'll be good enough to spoil someone else's run at the crown.

The teaxans offense could be really good, could completely implode. How will Johnson bounce back? How well will Watson and the new wrs click?

Indy is Definately the scariest team. Unless rivers just completely falls apart. They are going to be tough.

It's one of the more balanced divisions top to bottom in the league I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar