After The Draft

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Apr 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Burton sucks, but yes the colts should be very good. I'm a little worried.

2. Tricky

Tricky Starter

We should kick the tires on Percy Harvin. May be pointless, but he could potentially be a decent bridge vet to the WR we draft next year when CD walks.

3. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I didn’t realize he was still playing my guess is he goes to the Pats

4. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Would love to see us flip a 6th or 7th next year for Robert Foster. He had some explosive games for the Bills but their WR room is completely full now.

Would definitely fill the Sharpe position, and could grow into a bigger role.

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Percy Harwin? Come on man... there are a lot of WR out there a lot better than an old , never really good Percy Harwin. You wait until the Texans cut Kenny Stills even. But no way you sign Harvin.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Young54

Young54 Starter

Jeez how do you even know this guy's name? No idea who he wasn't. Hans't done much in the NFL and didn't do anything in college.

I'm not opposed to binning him in, but wait till he's cut. No need to trade anything at all. If he's not cut, he's not wroth trading for.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You kick those tires and they’re bound to fall off. That dude has always been softer than a toasted marshmallow.

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Supposedly got his migraine issue corrected which is why he’s coming back.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Until he doesn’t.

His MO has been to sucker a team in by watching college highlight reels and a couple of reverses in the NFL. Then when the signing bonus check clears, he’s back on IR. That happened to 3 or 4 different teams IIRC.

He’s not interested in playing. Just check cashing.

10. Hemingway

Hemingway Starter Tip Jar Donor

The Texans have 4 legit receivers if healthy. I wouldn’t take any over Brown, but Fuller and Cooks are not far behind (if healthy!).
    The Texans have rebuilt their OL and drafted really well. I think for one year they are the favorites for the division in a dog fight with the Titans. Butt chin has mortgaged their future, but they are a better team going into this year than last. I predict 11 wins. DeHop is a great receiver, but watching him last year he started to show a hesitancy over the middle and has lost a step. His YPC will be dwarfed by Cobb, Cooks, and Fuller when healthy. Thinking the Texans are done is wishful thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar