Adam Humphries you suck!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What a waste of money. This should be easy for any competent slot receiver. You have 2 high quality guys on the outside who are on pace for 1000 yards. You have the top running back in the league that teams game plan for. You have a QB who can scramble and run.

A quality, smart slot receiver should regularly get good match ups and opportunities in the middle of that coverage. This guy is persona non grata even when healthy and half the time he is hurt. Any bum off a practice squad can do what this guy does or more. Better really because they would be hungry. Adam acts like he is afraid to catch the ball. Was that Ray Lewis in the Brown's secondary?

He was open, got a pass right in his face mask and he could not make one simple catch to help us have a chance in this game. Clean out this bum's locker the minute the game ends!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

To quote Niles Crane in the first episode of Frazier "He's a bum he's a hobo!". Poor Niles did not know sports and was looking at the literal meaning of that word. Yes he is a hobo.

I don't want to see that waste of a uniform on the field ever again.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Most...

Reactionary...

post...

ever.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I wonder if anyone would take Hump in a trade?

5. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

You must’ve missed the gamethread.

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

We made a million mistakes, so I'm not going to focus on one particular mistake.

With that said, we haven't gotten much value for his salary.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Bro shut the **** up

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don’t know why we signed him to begin with. We don’t use him. Third and 4? He gets 4.5. But i feel like we have a couple guys already on the roster who can do that just as effectively.

I will say he’s good at drawing penalties. He’s extended several drives over the last two years by drawing a holding call.

9. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Indeed. Titans are paying a lot of money for a player who hasn't produced, mainly due to injuries.

He's a cap casualty next season

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We should take the money Hump gets and resign Davis, and I do not think there is an argument to be made the other way. As good as AJ Brown is and I think he is a star in the making, his drops hurt us again today. But Hump was bad too and over paid

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar