Aaron Rodgers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Jan 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

He has gone the wrong way this year. He needs an aggressive WR with a wide catch radius because he often throws high and a bit off target. When you rifle a pass into double coverage like he does, the WR has to be able to compensate. However, maybe this year is like Byard last year where clearly scheme and play calling put him off his game. Byard was back this year with a strong season. Maybe replacing Downing with someone who can guide Tannehill through his weak spots can turn things around. I guess we can dream though…

#21 Chronos, Jan 23, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I'm going to go with something nobody has mentioned, I think he could possibly retire. Rodgers has been very active in things away from the game. I could see him going into entertainment or maybe even politics.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I think Rodgers coming here is a dream...GB isn't trading for Tannehill
    Rodgers not winning a SB this year could fuel him to come back or it could make him want to retire.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The salary cap isnt real. Deals can be restructured or backlogged to the point where teams can pretty much do what ever they want if they are creative enough and can draft well.

The only thing stopping us from having a Tampa Bay like Aaron Rodgers super team is Aaron Rodgers' desire to do it. I know we wont get to see Rodger, Adams, Brown, Jones, and Henry in Tennessee next year but it'd be dope.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Rodgers isn’t coming to Tennessee period. No sense in debating what would need to happen.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The fact of the cap tie to Tanne is massive should be the dagger in the heart of any kind of trade talk. He would have renegotiate his contract on the premise that he is leaving the team. Not happening.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Rodgers, Henry, Brown and Adams.. Julio can leave with Tannehill

Aaron Rodgers on future in Green Bay: 'I don't want to be part of a rebuild if I'm going to keep playing'

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Difficult to judge Julio this year with injuries and Tannehill throwing to him

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

If Rodgers is a FA I don’t care what Green Bay wants or doesn’t want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar