Post-Game Thread 49ers 25, Titans 23

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 17, 2017.

?
  1. Yes. Going from 8-4 to 8-8 will doom him.

50.0%
  2. Nope. AAS loves her some Mularkey.

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

This is the maddest I have been over a coaching staff. We had players running out of bounds to give them time to score, we give up thirty yard passes up the middle to the ****ing tight end, exotic smash mouth equates to our players ****ting in each other’s mouths. It’s time to tell these coaches to **** off.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Worst play call I’ve seen in a long time.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Mariota played well. Play calling on that last 3rd and 2 was ****. Let your QB get the first down. Instead, robiskie rather run it and get the FG. Play to win, damnit!

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

we went from AFC Darkhorses back to the laughing stock of the NFL in 3 weeks

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Sad. But the truth is the Titans are probably a 6-8 team anyway. They are no where near a Super Bowl with an offense afraid to play for the win. Again, on the pivotal third down, we throw the ball short of the sticks. That just summarizes the not only the lack of intelligence, but entire mentality. But even worse I think is the fact that Mularkey in all likelihood will not be held accountable, and even if he was, I fear nobody is smart enough to hire someone who will throw the ball downfield.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

And what the fluck is it with these coaches and Murray? He's obviously lost a step. How many touches did Henry get this game? 5-6. The game is on the line, it's 3-2 a first down to eat the clock and then kick a last minute FG or perhaps even score a TD to seal the game and they bring in Murray who loses yards on the play? WTF!

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Hope the fans and media really start putting the pressure on AAS this week.

And we have an ass whooping at home coming.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Only good thing about today is hopefully a coffin nail for Mularkey.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

the great thing about apathy

after i post this i wont give 2 ***** and will enjoy my night..so basically the same as our coaches

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

What happened to your positivity?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar