Breaking News 2023 NFL Draft: Pick 33, QB Will Levis, Kentucky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

his levitation ability was hampered by the damp kentucky air

2. jbrit

jbrit Starter

He missed the entire net. From 10 yards. And missed high.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

some guy that was replaced by a street FA

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Willis nailed his throw but we see how throwing darts at nets translates to game day lol.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

It was a bad throw for sure. Point is, does it really matter? It's a practice drill. I'm sure he'll get better at it with repetition. Doesn't look like anything that would happen in a game situation. Just something Tannehill and Willis have done 1000 times so of course they hit it. We know damn well Willis isn't accurate. Lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

About as relevant as how missing the entire target translates to game day

8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

In a scenario where a QB has to do a 180 quick pass in a game (not often), even that throw would probably be fine. Lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Not sure who is legit freaking out over this. I just thought it was funny and it changes literally nothing on the way I felt before I saw it.

missing the entire net thing is kind of funny though. I’d probably miss too.

on the bright side and while totally scrutinizing to an unreasonable level, did you catch the velocity in which he missed the net? He’s gonna be breaking fingers of all these non-name WR in TN.

Edit: nevermind. I see the comments of who takes this clip seriously. They must be awful to watch a game with.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He's going to have to learn to put a little touch on some passes. Can't always throw those rockets.

But yeah, wasn't really pointing out any comments in particular but there's some here and I also saw negative comments on a FB post. But the FB people are always toxic about everything.

I just see it as doing a drill he's probably never done before and something that probably won't translate to anything on the field. Not meaning to defend Levis because I'm on the fence as far as if he will be any good at QB...but that drill doesn't tell us anything but some people act like it does.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar