Breaking News 2023 NFL Draft: Pick 33, QB Will Levis, Kentucky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

And if you’re going to have to throw darts anyway. Might as well throw a second round dart rather than mortgage the house and set your franchise back years if you’re wrong…. Which you usually are since finding a QB is such a crap shoot.

I am just sooo glad that we didn’t bet the farm for a QB this year. None of them jumps out as a sure fire hit. I okay with Levis in the second though. If he bombs out, no huge loss. If he makes it, we got a bargain.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree 100%

#482 GoT, May 15, 2023
    Last edited: May 16, 2023
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Besides the money there no reason to play tannehill he won't be here next year anyways it would be just a waste of time.

In my opinion we will see Levis after the BYe week.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans wont bench T17 unless POs gone... like my opinion man

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Agreed I think they will try to avoid starting Levis if at all possible

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

No reason to throw a rookie in there when you have a capable QB. Say what you want about Tannehill but he's won a lot of games in TN. He deserves to go out swinging, imo.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Yep... Moving up would have cost way too much. If Levis busts, oh well. If he's even half decent he gives the Titans a year or 2 to build a team and figure out what to do next. If he's good, even better.

Next off-season should be interesting. Ran will have money to burn.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think we see Levis in garbage time and when RT17 injured. . And he’ll be average in that until he gets used to the speed of the game. But he WILL get used to and improve significantly each time. (Unlike Willis).

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Obviously I hope I’m wrong, but I’m expecting us to go into the bye 3-7 through week 11 and Levis to start week 12 on. That gives him 2 home games against fellow rookie QBs to start his career. 3 of his first 4 would be home games against rookie QBs.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Unless Tanny gets injured Levis needs to sit and learn for a year.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar