Breaking News 2023 NFL Draft: Pick 11, T Peter Skoronski, Northwestern

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Wanted a WR but knew that we Needed O-Line. It is what it is. Hopefully we can get Hooker in the 2 rd tomorrow.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I get it... But most feel like there wasn't a QB to pick this year. Picking a QB just because wouldn't help anything either.

I'm still hoping we can snag Hooker. Come out with OL and possible QB of the future.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Skoronski is a Quentin Nelson-level prospect. Levis and JSN aren't bluechip at their respective positions. It was the right process for sure.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Look at this way, after this offseason, hopefully drafting OL in the 1st round will be a thing of the past.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    does not help tanking GOAT

• LOL LOL x 3
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Really?
    Isaiah Wilson even before being a giant POS wasn’t a more disappointing pick?

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

I don't like him there either but he is a better Center than Guard. Again I'd rather have Jones and Brewer is the week link left on the line. Thats just the way it plays out the way things stand.

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'd rather draft offensive weapons.

I don't think Stronski stays at OT so I'm not in loved with this pick but I'd give it a solid B. He'll be a good OG and a building block for years to co.e at LG

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Most feel every qb will suck. Jesus Christ could descent from heaven and launch golden footballs with deadly accuracy out of his ass, and thus board would hate it.

QBs are a lottery. You don't win if you don't buy a ticket.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

New to the titans fan club?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar