2023 NFL Draft: Day 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Apr 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Yeah, and I don't think they interpret that as the same thing we think it means. A reporter asked that question at the press conference last night and Ran And Vrabel rope-a-doped the answer. Something like "we said we want players to play fast and violent, and Peter does that".

I've said it before, until they actually acquire the players and actually use the players to open things up, I am not only skeptical, I am straight up calling BS.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Disagree on the take.

An OL allows for more time to pass which was nonexistent last year, so by virtue of giving THill more time, the offense very well could open back up closer to what it was 3 years ago when THill threw a “titans” record in both yards and TD.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

4. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

I hope you're right. I will be ecstatic to be wrong. But I'm not falling for the same crap over, and over, and over again. No more talking the talk. They gotta actually walk the walk.

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Be nice if they don’t, and we get him. Dude’s gonna be good

7. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Reminds me of Jason Witten

8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

9. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

If Maher falls he will he the pick and it would be a great pick for us. We run a rediculous amount of 2 TE sets so there is a need there.

Outside of that I would not be shocked to see them go Center (John Michael Schmitz) then WR (Cedric Tillman/Jalen Hyatt) in round 3. I think one of the expect rnd 2 WRs will fall after a run on them last night teams will go back to position of need.

10. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Agreed. And I've heard that comp from.others as well.

So out of curiosity, I looked up Witten's 40 time coming out. It was 4.65. Faster than Mayer at 4.7. I was shocked at that, but I don't think it really matters at all. He doesn't get open with speed and elusivness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar