2021 NFL Playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Jan 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

D-line

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I would think that Fulton will be given the job of covering Chasewhen we go man....he practiced against Burrow and Chase plenty at LSU....I would think that would help him out.

I really expect us to play tons of different coverages and will have a safety over the top of Chase.

The key will once again be making Burrow uncomfortable in the pocket.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

SImmons and Autry pressure up middle give him issues. He does a nice job with pressure from the edge. Cunningham may have some blitzes too. We are the better team.

Better in offensive line, better at rb (meaning Henry back and normal), we are at home, we match them well at wr (if Julio is out there), and we are way better on Defense.

Maybe the biggest advantage is our Head Coach is much better and had a week off to prepare!

Titans 31 Bengals 21

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

This says it all. He got paid and ghosted the Pats.

Jonnu Smith was held without a touch in New England's Wild Card loss to the Bills.
    Signed to a four-year, $50 million contract in the opening days of free agency — one that included a whopping $31.25 million guaranteed — 26-year-old Smith ended up invisible in the Patriots’ low-flying offense, posting a 28/294/1 line as a receiver to go along with nine rushes for 40 yards. He caught 13 fewer balls than he did last year in Tennessee, which was not the plan for anyone involved. Smith also got washed out as a blocker, and his snaps declined accordingly down the stretch. Unfortunately for the Pats, all $9 million of Smith’s otherworldly 2022 salary is guaranteed, so he’s not going anywhere. There is nothing to say other than Smith simply has to be better in every phase of the game next season. With Hunter Henry under contract and far more productive than Smith their first year in New England, there is little reason for Smith Dynasty league optimism.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I had a Bills fan talking crap to me about how we lost to the Patriots (never mind that we beat the Bills). I decided to go look at the injury report from week 12 when we played the Patriots and my god…

Henry
    AJB
    Nate Davis
    Foreman
    Saffold
    Swaim
    Batson
    M Johnson
    McNichols
    Woodside

Landry
    Autry
    Long
    Evans
    Adenayi
    Naquan
    Tart
    Jayon
    Jackrabbit
    Mabin
    Rice
    (Hadn’t signed Cunningham)

#395 Tricky, Jan 16, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Smart kid

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

yep and we were in that game in 3 rd quarter and if we do not turn it over we would have one despite half team being out!

I think the Eagles Bucs game going to be much closer than media thinks. I like them to cover 8.5 Bucs got several missing.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

My neighbor is a HUGE Brady fan and he seems worried about this game due to the injuries to key players.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Let's go Eagles..

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Ya, 8.5 is a lot and eagles bank on D.
    Brady also doesn’t have all his “weapons”. Think TB wins, but close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar