2020 Cornerback Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Oct 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

One take I actually agree with you on, that's why we're taking Epenesa in the 1st.

Oh wait, you hate epenesa too don't you?! Lmao

Btw, feel free to mention prospects you do like. It feels good to do something besides hate on everything sometimes my friend. ;)

Edit: lmao, sorry Jr. I thought this was JC. Too many Jbirds around here. Lol should've known better, jc hasmt said anything this rational since I joined 10 years ago. :biglaugh:

#51 J Falk, Apr 12, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

And yall can trust whoever yall want to trust for good info. Jcbrave the self proclaimed 1000 lb internet squatter who only hates on things instead of offering good takes... only reason he's a titans fan is because he's a contrarian and wants to be different from his yankee peers who love the Patriots.. Or u can trust a guy who actually played cornerback in school(division 6A TN state semi finalists) and got invited to play football for multiple ivy league school but chose a full academic scholarship to memphis instead. I don't care what you believe, just know what you're dealing with when reading some of these dudes comments.

#52 J Falk, Apr 12, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nobody likes that guy but you

Wake up

Why do you like the worst players?

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree for sure. They know how important the position is...and we have holes coming up. It just seems like a Jrob thing to do

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Why do you say he is trash?

I like the fact that he has tons of experience playing in the slot. It is a totally different type of game than playing outside. Although he is small, he seems to be a willing tackler. He does need work on his technique which can be taught, but you can't teach the speed that this kid has.

As a day 3 pick I wouldn't be upset taking a chance on a guy like him.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

From what i saw he was getting burnt up constantly

7. JCBRAVE

Good lord at this man

Trade all our picks to move up to #1

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think you put way too much stock in that. That seems to be your only judgement. He got beat = trash, they didn't throw at him = good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I put stock in the most important aspect of being a cornerback. You're absolutely right.

10. JCBRAVE

Lol nooooo you dont

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar