2019 Season Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanthakur, Jul 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Body gonna break down though.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK, he doesnt let ppl get a clean hit, and hes bigger than most guys chasing him

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Henry VIII (28 June 1491 – 28 January 1547) was King of England from 1509 until his death in 1547. He was the second Tudor monarch, succeeding his father Henry VII. Henry is best known for his six marriages, in particular his efforts to have his first marriage (to Catherine of Aragon) annulled. His disagreement with the Pope on the question of such an annulment led Henry to initiate the English Reformation, separating the Church of England from papal authority. He appointed himself the Supreme Head of the Church of England and dissolved convents and monasteries, for which he was excommunicated. Henry is also known as "the father of the Royal Navy"; he invested heavily in the Navy, increasing its size greatly from a few to more than 50 ships.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Based on what? If there's a RB that should be built for 300 carries, it's Henry.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

And who cares anyway? It's a running back. Run the tires off, and get a new one. Only dumb teams pay rbs anyway.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

What?

It's funny you suggest others should research and know what they are talking about before posting and then you just make stuff up!!!

Case in point...
    Tannehill has PROVEN he can put up BETTER numbers than that? Yes, he has hit 4000yds twice in his 6 years of playing (and those were 4 and 5 years ago) so not a given that he can even hit those numbers anymore.

TD/TO ratio the last two years he played...
    2018-----17TD/13 TO (9 INT's and 4 lost fumbles) - not a great ratio
    2016-----20TD/15 TO - also not a great ratio

So Tannehill is no given that he can be relied upon to drop in and throw a 2:1 or better TD/TO ratio.

Lastly, and the most blatant lie/error. Tanehill has NEVER thrown 30 td's in the NFL...so what do you mean Tannehill has proven he can do better? HE's NEVER hit the above numbers in a single season of his career and never even hit 30 TD's. His max was 27 and the other 5 years was 24 or less.

Now you'll probably complain and say I'm bashing Tannehill when I like Tannehill. But having to correct you over and over makes it seem like I'm bashing him when I'm just listing the truth!

I would also suggest that Tannehill has not hit the numbers above in any season...which may be why he got dumped from Miami. I think if Mariota is playing well and helping us win, the numbers will be less important. And if we end up losing and Mariota's stats spike up playing a lot of two min in garbage time, it'll be interesting to see how you interpret that considering your extreme fixation on stats and the most important factor in a qb's worth.

7. Daqueef

Daqueef Special Teams Standout

Henry sucks ass bro. He isn't good.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

That's a nice number for a back, but for us and the offense going thru him...that means he's only getting about 13-15 carries a game - which isn't nearly enough if the offense runs thru him...or he's not as effective as last December and we're back to a 4+ypc and again...not effective enough for us to be a heavy run first team.

I think we need to see him hit 1300yds minimum (not for his success but the team's success). That means 16-17 carries a game and a 5+ypc avg which is what we want to set up our pass game and keep the pass rush off our vulnerable OL.

If they really want to crush people with him...if he avg'd a much higher 20 carries a game with the same effectiveness from last December, he could be in the 1600 range and lead the league in rushing perhaps!

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Lol this post sure aged well...

10. Daqueef

Daqueef Special Teams Standout

It sure did. He wasnt impressiveat all regardless of what the stat-line reads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar