2019 Opponents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why

We dont play them in reg season. And after we win 9 games its not like we will play them in January

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Friendly reminder that the Titans previous SB was following 3 straight 8-8 seasons.
    4 straight 9-7 seems unlikely, hopefully that means a step forward.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

Nah

You're not factoring in the Mary effect

Were trapped at 9-7 til he or mitcht is gone

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Lexbunny is the new official face of Titans fans

Mitcht has been replaced

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I tHinK wE CaN gO 4-0 wITh ThAt pREseAsOn sCheDUle!

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  6. JCBRAVE

Nice thing about preseason is you get to see the players up close for the first time and you dont even care if they lose. Up until halftime these are nice games to watch..

7. JCBRAVE

Ok so i thought about why Bill Belichick would want to come to town for practices. Maybe theyre worried about us after we spanked them week-10? They have the number of everyone else the Pats might see down the road, but not so sure they know how to beat this Titans team.

IDK, just trying to get ahead of Bill before he wrecks us and sends us home in the playoffs one of these days..

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

34-10 was awesome
    35-14 in the divisional round was terrible.

I really don’t think bellicheck is putting that much thought into the Titans. If anything, this is probably more about the familiarity of old players and coaches that get along.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

It is

After that post I went to a Pats forum. They said he likes the coaches here and in Detroit

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think our team is underrated right now. If healthy.

Been looking at how some of our guys stack up, and I think scheme/coaching/injuries played a huge role in last season's performance.

Brown and Byard are now elite pass defenders.

Henry was 2nd in yards after contact, 1st by a wide margin if you take into account touches.

Corey Davis got a #1 WR's share of targets and looked the part. Didn't see many blown plays or hardly any drops.

Delanie Walker back. Conklin healthy. A healthy Mariota. Saffold and Humphries.

Even if the season were to start today, I think we've improved just by getting healthy and the few additions we made. And even if we have to go a game or few without Mariota, we still have the ability to be competitive.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar