2019 NFL Draft is probably coming to Nashville (now official)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Nashville is also a lot more centrally located than New York or Dallas. The Ohio teams, the Midwest teams, the Florida teams, Atlanta and New Orleans, I could see more people making the trip. We shall see.

Hopefully the city does it up right. Have free concerts and such around, try to make it a real event.

2. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Super pumped. Been wanting to go to a draft. Just a bonus Nashville is the one i get to attend.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That baby wont know if you're not there

But everyone will know you skipped the draft

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

exactly -- people here in west ohio wanting to go to the draft, but don't want to travel other side of PA, or ny, or IL.... much less dallas..

Nashville is actually a much shorter drive for them - and people up here who aren't even Titan fans - were talking about going since it's closer now.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Less than 5 hours from Cincinnati.

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I hear that, flying back from Taiwan aint no picnic either. Hoping to be living in Costa Rica by April next year though so much closer for a drop in! Gonna be a helluva party!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yeah, this will be my first year not going home. Getting married in the Philippines this summer, and my parents are coming, so I’ll wait till next summer I guess.

I haven’t been home for Christmas in like six years. Need to take the hit on salary and take leave and do that soon. Folks ain’t getting any younger.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

It's gonna be at Ascend

Broadway will play a big role of course. The biggest party the NFL draft has ever seen.

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

That is the point....we don't want to do the same old thing that has been done in the past. We want to take the draft to the next level....find a way to really get all 32 teams fans involved. Not just the teams that suck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar