Training Camp 2018 Tennessee Titans Training Camp Schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

No autograph schedules anymore. They did away with that last year. It's just whoever decides they want to sign that day. They did say by doing it this way, more players sign per day and each player is required to sign at least once.

It's usually a mad house trying to get an autograph. They don't really try to make it organized or anything. It's just people trying to push up against the fence, holding up whatever they want signed and the players just grab whatever item is in their face, and sign it. If you ask me, they should make a single file line on the field after it's over, put the players behind a table and under a tent and you get in the line of the player's autograph you want. They would get to a lot more people that way.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Happy camp day. Titan Up!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

So is anyone going today. When its my turn to work the weekend I'm usually off on Thursdays but for some reason I'm off tomorrow instead and will miss the practice.

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I wont be going today, but planning on going to some of the weekend practices.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I tend to think they dont really want more people. Like you said it's already a sloppy operation.

Maybe the new policy helps cut down on the numbers and it naturally figures itself out when you dont announce which players will be available.

6. JCBRAVE

To anyone who is going dont be shy about posting what you see. I'd love to go if I was local. You guys should def take advantage of the opportunity.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

My son and I are going tomorrow. I’ll post if anything stands out but we’re going to have to leave around 11:30 for an appointment at noon.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

Best thing Ive seen out of camp so far

9. JCBRAVE

More of Butler taking the WRs to school

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

There is good ol’ zero separation at his best lol

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar