2018 College Football Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by VondyP, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustAFan

JustAFan Starter

You just watch, baring injury, Herbert will be the first QB taken in the draft this year. Absurdly accurate deep ball, 6 ft 6 height, above average running ability, 3 year starter, that's the kind of stuff NFL scouts drool over.

And no, I don't think he is the best college QB this year, I give that award to Alabama's Tagovailoa, and I HATE Alabama, but credit where credit is due, that guy is good. (Sad, cause I hate Alabama so much, but with their usual absurdly good defense, now that they have a QB that can put up 50 points a game, they are unstoppable.)

2. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

even kevin byard thinks tua is the best. suck it

3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

byard is a better qb than tua

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Facts.

5. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

yall boring with all this saltiness

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

OSU needs to be more worried about not dropping games to teams like Iowa and Penn State before worrying about Alabama.

I can't see anybody beating Clemson this year (in the regular season), so I assume they are a lock. Georgia probably makes it to the SEC Championship undefeated. One of Alabama (most likely) or LSU will be undefeated heading into the SEC Championship, with the one that doesn't go to Atlanta likely having one loss. And Oklahoma probably doesn't get beat in the regular season this year.

So... if OSU wants to get back in the playoffs, ole' Urbs is going to have to avoid that annual loss to some unranked team.

7. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

GO VOLS!

9. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Annual? VaTech and Iowa are the only two unranked defeats in the Urban era at OSU and they won the title the year they lost to VaTech.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar