2017 NFL Draft: Day 3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What positions do you think need to be looked for today? Any players you feel deserve a late-round look?

The Titans have four picks on the third day of the draft — No. 164, No. 200, No. 214 and No. 236.

2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Still need a cover ILB. Perhaps Jalen Reeves-Maybin? Another CB would be nice, especially one with a little length who can play outside. Depending on how JRob feels about Dodd's health and the depth there, another OLB wouldn't surprise me. S or DL wouldn't surprise me either.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Bears did well taking Eddie Jackson. He's the real deal. Solid production before his injury. He will be solid for them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Darn, he just went to DET. I was hoping he would fall to Titans - I had heard that some teams were concerned about his shoulder injury and I thought he might fall to round 5.

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

He did fall...to the 4th round. Without his shoulder this year he's a borderline 1st/2nd round pick. He's fast, can cover, can blitz, and a good tackler with sideline to sideline range. Oh, and he's a good special teams player. What's not to like beyond the medical?

And if we hadn't traded up for Tawan Taylor, we could have taken another good player at pick 83 (Jourdain Lewis, CB, Rasul Douglas, CB, Eddie Jackson, S, Godwin, WR, Lawson OLB, etc) and then gotten Reeves-Maybin at ILB or Ryan Switzer instead of Tawan Taylor to play our slot. Similar players except Taylor is bigger and Switzer is a better returner.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That's who I was hoping. No 4th sucks like no 2nd lol

7. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

I don't know any names left in this draft. Who are we hoping for? lol

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Corn Elder would have been nice depth at CB, undersized but good intangibles. Competitive nature.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Jim Irsay makes Colts pick

zoo.0.jpg

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 2
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Jayron Brown over Anthony Walker Jr?

Right move?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar