2012 NFL Draft Coverage Thread: Rounds 2-3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Eagles have to grab Curry, right?

They are having a great draft.

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Yeah in the NFL I was wondering if anyone knew what the reports were like when he was in college, Brown could turn around in the NFL.

3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

So if a player doesn't want to play hard, we're to blame the coaches? That is the worst kind of attitude a player can have. You always go ball out for pride, you shouldn't have to be motivated by coaches to play hard.

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

You make a d$$$ good argument. Gray as a D coordinator better know what direction were going in because we are in transition. One thing is for sure, we will definitely be a faster defense next year.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I could be disappointed, but there's pros to Zach Brown. We needed a WLB of the future. Our LB corps is set. He's heavier and faster than KB, and he can be taught to be a better tackler. He's also the fastest at his position.

Though we need a run stuffing DT, they must place a lower value on a non penetrator. Stills fell from the top DT to out of the top 5. Worthy was inconsistent anyway, like AH. Brown might need more iron in his pants, but I think this pick is about setting a starter for the future. It says our next DL pick will be a rotational player.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

OMG, if the Eagles nab Curry here... Cox, Kendricks and Curry, that's the best draft so far.

7. Young54

Young54 Starter

If we get Thompson in the 3rd I’ll start to feel much better! At this point even if we land Ta’amu my need to vomit might go away.

I really really hope that we know what we are doing with these 2 picks!!

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm sorry that you don't see the positives in this pick. He's a coverage OLB that we'll need and with the way TE's play now we have to have someone like Brown. My comments about the coaching staff are correct, that program is in chaos. I'm not saying Brown should just quit or not try but it's clear those guys were just trying to get into the NFL without any major injuries. It's not right but go look at the rest of their players projected high the past couple of years, it's true. Brown is a good pick.

9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I'm starting to like this draft more it will weed out some of the less than loyal fans. It's to early to even tell if this draft will pan out or not, it has great potential.

10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Mr. Monday Night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar