2011 NFL Free Agency Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Kevin Burnett signed with Miami.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm really hoping Tulloch comes back. I think he's played very well for us and pass coverage should not even be considered a downside for him. With better scheming he won't have to cover nearly as much ground in the passing game. He shouldn't be responsible for covering elite TE's anyway. If Tulloch is re-signed we can focus on our D-line and go out and get a SS.

You never know how an outside MLB will fit into our system.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

I have a new add to my wish list:

Amobi Okoye, DT has just been cut by Texans. Would be a good add for our 4-3 defense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm feeling pretty good about our defense since Reinfeldt said we're looking for a S.

I feel that we need 1 more lineman and a SS if Tulloch and Ford are signed and we're ready to go. Might not be a top 5 defense but we might be in the top half of the league.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

DE/DT Cullen Jenkins to the Iggles (5 years 25 million)

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

The #Titans have agreed to a 2-year deal with guard Leroy Harris, sources say

via Jim Wyatt

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Good move bringing back harris.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'm not a happy fan right now.

Really wanted Jenkins for one and can't believe how much talent the Eagles have snagged compared to us.

Not a single FA left worth looking at that fits our needs.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

In your opinion. Many would disagree.

10. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Relax... they have become the Miami Heat of the NFL with all these signings, and how did that work out? They're going to have all the pressure in the world on them now to succeed, and will be heavily criticized when they don't (especially with those fans in Philly!

We don't play them this year. We'll be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar