2 Tickets to Titans Vs Patriots

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wolverine, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

My buddies are begging me to go and even are willing to pay half my ticket. Not happening, rather sit home in front of the big screen, bucket of beers by my side, and have a bathroom within arms length. Not to mention if I acted the way I did Saturday night I would of been thrown out, absolutely lost my sh*t. Can’t be messin with my superstition I got going on either the past 2 weeks.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

You should take full advantage of that ticket! Completely off topic but I did get kicked out a NBA Sac Kings game for acting the way I do at home. I sat behind visitors bench and wouldnt sit down. So I got kicked for not sitting down when each ticket were $500+

The seats in the arena were bucket tight and my arms would be on other ppls arm and everyone fighting over the cup holders. Just sucks to be seated hella close to each other and cramped in a space so I like to stand.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

if youre not standing 50% of the time cheering youre doing it wrong.. I think football fans get that more than basketball fans might.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

fake azz fan...

didnt you go to a patriots AFC championship game before? but wont go to this?????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

Money is tight, and i have problems

leave me alone

6. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I just won’t enjoy myself. I’ve been a few times and even though it’s playoffs everyone is that much more amped up and rightfully so. The cockyness and arrogance of the fans are at an all time high so I rather just avoid a sticky situation. I can’t be dealin with douchbags chirpin in my ear the whole game, won’t end well.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah but folks who refuse to sit down are the worst. Have a little consideration for the people behind you, who also paid good money to be there.

8. JCBRAVE

Thats why i said 50% and not 90%

Im sitting on 1st and 4th downs, standing on concrete for 3hours sucks

9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

short people perks, i can stand as long as i want at games

10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I’ve been contemplating going. Can get a plane ticket round trip for pretty cheap.

My biggest worry is spending that kinda money to watch us play the Pats lol I paid a good chunk of change for Titans Texans tickets for me and some friends and had to sit through that whole game haha

I’d be going by myself so idk if you’d sell single tickets but if someone else here wants the other one I’d be interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar