1 year deal for Battle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Lol yah really - saw on rotoworld coach Whiz goin on and on saying he really likes Greene on game tape - I think he's said that about everyone on the current roster so far tho.

Sadly Greene is our starting RB in 14 with some kind of a committee.

Still rather sign Moreno even if he was a product of Manning. Still a better name running and catching the rock than "the human bowling ball" Shonne Greene.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Battle is camp fodder, he wont be on the final 53

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Greene and a second-round rookie like Tre Mason isn't so hard to stomach. That's what I expect.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

This move seriously makes me lean ever more towards believing that CJ is long gone....I think we definitely may be drafting a RB and earlier than expected.

5. JCBRAVE

There's an abundance of RB's we can grab in the middle of the draft, no need to reach for something we'll discard in 4 years anyways.

My drafting philosophy says never pick a RB in the 1st, and I think a lot of GM's live by this rule too. RB's slid every year because of this, we'd be best waiting a little for one.

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

[​IMG]

7. JCBRAVE

there was a point in time where we were giving Battle all the 3rd & 1's and running him into Warmacks ass, thats the only time I'd agree with TWW2 and say CJ was good at getting 3rd & 1's, but other than then, CJ's not the guy to have in.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

LOL, sticking it to JC again

[​IMG]

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Battle put his head down and ran in to the back of our o-line several times for no gains or negative yards. I would rather have CJ in the game then him on any goal to goal situation. Now Greene and CJ is a toss up. They are both pretty effective at getting short yards. CJ runs a whole lot harder near the goalline though b/c he knows he has a chance to score. So if it is near the goalline I take CJ.

10. JCBRAVE

Yea he'll be here in 2014, from June til August.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar