Zach Brown?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 2, 2014.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Almost every sack of his came from the A-gap

Him blitzing from inside is terrifying. What do you do when a 250lb man comes barreling down the A-gap with 4.3 speed? You fumble or die.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Starter

lol exactly. I think he will be just fine under Horton. I still think he can be great, or at least I hope so. I want to see the D-line become Nasty!
  3. 520

520 Starter

I don't get why everyones all put off by what he said, he was keepin it real, and unlike chappelles show this time keepin it real wont go wrong
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Doing his own thing did wonders for him last year didnt it!!!
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

I don't care if you think your coach is an idiot or a freaking football god, you listen to your coach and you do what he asks. Period. Once we start saying it's ok to ignore your coach if you feel he's wrong or dumb then we're encouraging a climate in which players do whatever they want. Coaches coach, players play that's it.

He was free-lancing out there and hurting his team because of it. He was getting his ass torched by receivers and RB's on a regular basis and taking terrible angles in pursuit. Why should we trust you to do things outside of your assignment when you're not even getting your original job done?

ZB needs a reality check not a bunch of apologists saying "It's ok to be a douche because your coach sucks".
  6. charlzcrush

charlzcrush Starter

Worked wonders for the rest the linebackers, didn't it?

Funny, cause he was the best one one out of the group last year, so I'd say yes.
  7. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Yea, it did. Considering he was the only one that was benched.

I'm not explaining remedial football to you. You can believe whatever you want though.
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Influx of ESPN quality posters here.
  9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

Brown needs to embrace the growth mindset!