Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Zach Brown?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 2, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,485
    I'm just curious as to what is your guys opinion on him? He stated this the other day, "“I’m anxious to play again, because last year before I got hurt I think I was leading the league in tackles,” he said. “I want my name to be up there at the top, along with our defense ...

“I do honestly feel that they did use me as a scapegoat last year, but I really can’t do nothing about me playing. Them sitting me down, it wasn’t my fault. If you’re going to sit down one of your best players, there isn’t anything I can do about it. All I could do was sit and watch.”

Do you guys think this is a bad attitude and he will be a bust or do you think he will turn it around in a new defense? I'm just curious b/c if CJ would have said something like this everyone would have been all over him hating him.
  2. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    Sounds like a grade A douchebag.
    nbtoppers2, JR1980, xpmar9x and 1 other person high five this.
  3. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,383
    Many of us were very vocal about Brown not owning up for the mistakes he made last season. These comments bother me because he still refuses to acknowledge his mistakes and it sounds like he's bitter about the whole deal. It makes me wonder how coachable the guy is since a big part of learning is understanding that you made a mistake and then learning how to fix those mistakes. I'm not exactly ready to flip on the guy or anything but his comments have painted him as a malcontent in my mind whether that's fair or not.
    nbtoppers2, JR1980 and JCBRAVE high five this.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,488
    The moment we drafted Brown many here were not too happy. The other group of fans said "he got no coaching at UNC", well maybe that wasn't the coaches problem, but his problem.

Just talking with brown you can tell he's no scholar, Im slightly worried he's a dumb ass.
  5. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,989
    he sounds like a crybaby loser.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    annnnnd now I don't like him
    CalgaryTitansFan, JR1980 and nickmsmith high five this.
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,488
    The guy is 24, at 24 we're all probably pushing the blame off on someone else, the guy will learn how to be accountable.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    I tend to be on the side of "sore losers create big winners" attitude.

I don't like to hear the "well I did my best" - I want to hear "I'm the best and I want to prove it"

There's really no telling what happened last year tho. He was "freelancing" because he didn't believe in the coaching.... I don't blame him.
    titan520 high fives this.
  9. Ontario Titan Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $835
    I'll give him a pass on last year, this year with a new staff is a shut up and prove it year for ZB.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  10. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,989
    nah. Losers will be losers.

4 years ago, I, and a lot of other people were acting responsibly. Age is no excuse, IMO.
    Ewker high fives this.