Your top five video games... in order

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitanJeff, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

As difficult as it may be, I wanted to see if gamers could rank their top five video games.

I'll begin:

5. Red Dead Redemption
    4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    3. Burnout: Paradise City
    2. Assassin's Creed 2
    1. Uncharted 2

I'm not a huge gamer and found it difficult to do this.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

For the 360

1. Oblivion
    2. Mass Effect 2
    3. NBA 2K11
    4. Fallout: New Vegas
    5. Red Dead: Redemption

Never been a fan of COD, too arcade for me and felt like I was playing Unreal Tournament, I've always preferred Battlefield.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

1. Metal Gear Solid
    2. Final Fantasy VII
    3. Super Mario Bros.
    4. Uncharted 2
    5. God of War III

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

1) Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword - PC (TBS: Turn Based Strategy)
    2) Dragon Age: Origins - PS3 (RPG: RolePlayGame)
    3) Elder Scrolls: Morrowind - PC (RPG: RolePlayGame)
    4) Warlords Battlecry 3 - PC (RTS: Real Time Strategy)
    5) Sports Champions - PS3Move (specifically Disc Golf and Bocce Ball)

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I don't play video games anymore, so I will name my top 5 of all time.

1. Super Tecmo Bowl
    2. Joe Montana Sports Talk Football 93
    3. Mortal Kombat 1
    4. NBA Jam
    5. Super Mario Kart SNES

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm a very, very casual gamer these days. Aside from Madden, I sometimes go months without even turning on my PS3 (except to watch movies). So most of the games on my list will be a bit older.

5. Goldeneye- Great game. Fantastic multi-player. And hey, it's James freaking Bond. IMO this is the first game to ever do multi-play shooter right. "NO ODDJOB!!!"

4. Mortal Kombat II- Between the arcade and home console versions I probably spent more time playing MKII than any other video game. Seems so primitive by today's standards but at the time it was flat out amazing.

3. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic- Another game that completely controlled my life for awhile. Never been a huge RPG fan but KOTOR mixed just the right amount of RPG and action. And it had the number 1 "HOLY $*&#" plot twist moment I ever experienced with a video game. Too bad the sequel didn't live up to the original. I'm still hoping a third installment gets made at some point.

2. Mario 64- When the N64 came out, I was just young enough to still REALLY get into a game like this. And the graphics, at the time, just totally blew my mind for a home console. I actually recently went back and replayed it on the Wii. Surprisingly, it still held up.

1. GTA: Vice City- Hands down the best of the franchise IMO. Aside from the aforementioned MKII I probably spent more time playing this than any other game in my life. Even after beating it, I got dozens and dozens of hours of fun out of it just roaming around stealing cars, killing people and whatnot. :ha:

I intentionally excluded Atari/NES/SNES/Genesis games from my list because that's opening up a whole other can of worms and I wouldn't even know how to go about ranking 20+ year old games with games from this era.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You liked Mortal Kombat 2 over 1?

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I really liked both of them but yeah, I liked 2 the most. Probably simply because I was a kid and that one had more fatalities. :D

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

1) Morrowind: The Elder Scrolls
    2) FF7
    3) Counter Strike
    4) Madden
    5) Everquest (back in the day)

Anyone play mmo's?

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Time Pilot
    Super Techmo Bowl
    Atari Adventure
    Asteroids
    Slayer video pinball

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar