Your Progression in Skryim

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RavensShallBurn, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I can't believe that after absolutely hating Oblivion, I've come to love Skyrim.

I just completed the "Elder Knowledge" quest. Holy crap that took forever... I spent the past few nights on this one quest.

I'm a level 33... highest skills: Sneak (76), Smithing (76), Archery (72), Two-Handed (62), Enchanting (55). What's the highest level you can reach in the game?

I think I'm going to be playing this game for a long, long time. So much to do. This is killing my college transfer applications.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have not played it for a week or so.

I have done just about everything I wanted to do. All factions, and main quests are completed, along with the Daedric shrine quests. Only thing I have not gotten done was the Dragon Priest masks which I will do pretty soon.

I am kind of disappointed after you finish all you "main" quest givers. In the older games it always seemed like you could discover something new that would be better than items you could make. On my second character, I have ebony armor and weapons that are really, more powerful than anything you receive from a quest or find in a chest somewhere.

I like the game more than Oblivion, from what I remember, but I really need to go back and play that game again. Morrowind was one of my favorite games of all time, and while it is probably pointless for me to expect Bethesda to top that, I do not know if I should be disappointed that I ran out of things to do so fast. Granted I have about 200 hours in the game, and I know they will add some expansion packs shortly. They always do, and they are always worthy of their own game in a way.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Somewhere around 80 something, with everything maxed out.

I will tell you, as soon as you get into the 50s, everything slows WAY down.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Man, I'm glad I'm not a gamer.

5. RavensShallBurn

I also have ebony armor except for my bracers and helmet... They each give huge increases to now damage. My Ebony Bow is maxed out at 93 damage.

For a while I was just running around doing miscellaneous quests, but I'm back on the main quest line now. Hopefully there's still plenty left for me in the game.

Forgot to mention... Big thanks to TitansEternal for selling the game to me for $30 a couple months back.

6. RavensShallBurn

Probably a smart choice... but I haven't really had too many problems with wasting too much time on games since high school (until the past month).

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

haha it can be a good or bad thing.

It really helped me quit smoking lol. Gets my mind off things and believe it or not, helps me save money. Its just like any hobbie, as long as it does not consume your life, it can be constructive. You just have to know when to turn it off.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Whenever I can afford a PS3 I will snag Skyrim. Like Xenoblade I like the idea of huge worlds. XB is slightly larger than Skyrim but that's ok with me. I put 250+ hours into XB but I did every one of the hundreds and hundreds of quests. Morrowind I shave still and put maybe 60-70 into it. Skyrim I can see myself easily putting 200 maybe 300 or more hours into it. When it comes to RPGs I always put hundreds of hours into them.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

The Nightingale armor is the sickest armor, imo, but then again, I like going for the ranger look.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've not played another game since Christmas. I think I have over 150 hours in it so far.

The game is massive. I've not played the main storyline for a few weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar