Your biggest Titans 2007 prediction.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

The Titans will have 6 pro bowlers. A. + B. Jones, Roos, Hope, Haynesworth and Young.<br>we'll make the playoffs on a wildcard.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

My Titan Probowl guesses

VY
    Henry
    Mawae
    Hope
    Pac
    Keith

With free agent signings

VY
    Henry
    Stallworth
    Mawae
    Hope
    Pac
    Keith

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i think i have a predition...since our run D seems to be gettin better...i think we will see bulluck's tackle number drop. The game tulluch played he was everywhere for i think 11 tackles...and thorton till he got injured was in the top ten...for the first several weeks (till he got injured) so....i think that will happen (assuming tulluch gets the start and all stay healthy).

man i miss football so much....as soon as the season over i regret not speneding time watching football even more....even though i watched basically every game i could.

now for the offseason which means titans gettin in trouble..ahem, 100+ moch drafts from all the sport websites, some player movement....perhaps more pacman troubles ...guess we'll see

4. Matty

Matty Guest

this is a HUGE prediction

Pacman wont get arrested before the final whistle in the superbowl '08...

no wait im sorry thats simply not gona happen

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

ok, my predictions are as follows:

- Reindfelt sets us on the right path by re-signing key guys and only targetting a few mid-tear FA's.

- He also brings in a great draft, with CB being our first round pick.

- In pre-season we look a little shaky, finishing at .500, but come the season we pull a fast one on everyone and finish with a 12-4 record.

- LenDale makes great strides and justifies why we selected him.

- Defense improves and we once again have a top 5 run defense.

- AND last but not least, my best prediction....

Your Tennessee Titans are AFC South CHAMPIONS!!!!

6. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

The team will get more national media exposure than last year due in large part to Vince Young's Fame and Pacman Jones' Infamy. I say four Primetime games.
    Game One, Thursday night "kickoff weekend" against Indy, in Music City. Imagine that, the Colts get to start off their Title defense by getting beat down by Vince and the boys. Game two chargers, game three @ Houston, game four @ Denver.

Much improvement on defense (hello, new FS) gets us a 12-4 record and a division title. Improved spotlight means more Probowlers. So I say 7. Vince, T Henry, Mawae, Bulluck, Pacman(PR), KVB, and Hope.

How's that for predictin' ?

7. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Pac-Man Jones will star with Adam Sandler and Burt Reynolds in "The Longest Yard III" as one of the prisoners...:grrhee:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Rhodes can make a guest appearance.

9. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Yes he probably will...:grrhee:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Of course it's hard to put a guy in jail when he hasn't been arrested and convicted.

hmmm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar