Young Working with New OC on Footwork

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Wow, yeah, those blistering spot on passes are definitely what got us into the playoffs. I guess on that note, we could note that the Titans could not have gotten in without the work of LG Jason Murphy and DT Ulrich Winkler.

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

GoTitans.com is also the land of 1000 coaches

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Footwork? How 'bout getting them feet to running toward the end zone?

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

seriously, glad to hear some outline of his itinerary. I think that helps allay alot of anxiety some folks have (myself included) that he is putting in enough work to overcome the stinky 07 season he had.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

troubled pickles

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I hear you man.....I call this part of the year (from end of Super Bowl to start of training camp) "the abyss". It's probably for the best, though.....if the season was much longer I would probably have a hard time holding down a job (I get a lot of work done during "the abyss").

Oh well...only three weeks or so until the draft....

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I see this coming. McNair was pretty much turned loose during Heimerdinger's regime, then cut way back when Chow was around (although some reduction was due to age).

I am really pumped about Heimerdinger coaching VY here....I see a bright future.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I hope you're right. I also think Crumpler is going to TEAR IT UP next year as well. Bo Scaife, Crumpler, Gage, R. Williams and hopefully a draft pick (or two) will boost our game. Not to mention, I'm expecting great things from Lendale White and Chris Henry. I'm stoked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar