Young Reacts to Matt Leinart Pictures

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by vslyke, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Christ. I need a few million. I can pull girls that caliber, but 4 at once, man. :(
  2. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Let me just fix that for you. :yes:
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Silver tongue can pull that off- otherwise it is more than just a few biggie large to get it done.
  4. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

That, and the avatar has me a little concerned :ha:
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

haha, good eye.
  6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Naked and topless are entirely different things... so many examples...
  7. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Vince has never been a "ripped" guy, hes just a huge, fast guy that is an exceptional athlete. Don't have to be cut to be a badass.
  8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He apologized, and I think he did it in a pretty reasonable way... PFT criticized it, but I thought it was reasonable. He said that he was sorry that those images are out there, because he knows that he's a role model, but that he wasn't doing anything bad, that he had a designated driver, and that his private life is his own.

It's a fine line, but I actually thought it was pretty good.
  9. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

I saw him on Fox17 last night when they asked him about it. I didn't care for what he said.
    He did say he was sorry kids saw it because he was trying to be a role model, then went on to say he wasn't going to change what he does because he was "with his boys". Not sure what kind of model that is for the kids. You can say, so what he shouldn't be a role model anyway, but Vince said himself that he was trying to be a role model. A role model who is a closet drunk?

I'm sure momma was proud to see him down there working hard on that degree he promised her...
  10. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

how can he not be a role-model because of this? He did absolutely nothing wrong. Are kids role-models not allowed to drink? And hoffa you make it seem like most college students don't drink. I guarantee his momma new he was drinking. Have you been to college? You can graduate summa cum laude and still go out drinking every weekend. And somehow he's a closet drunk because we've seen one picture of him drinking. I would understand if they had pictures for a week straight of him out drinking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.