Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Young players stepped up today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by damersbrah, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    In my opinion Rudd is a Soft Pu$$! and McCarthy is young and has potential.

I'll just played him now because is not like Rudd will stay around and sure McCarthy will make mistakes but atleast he is a rookie Rudd is making to many mistakes for a vet.

Just like Ayers learn on the run.
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    Ayers was solid the first couple of games, then he went AWOL on us.

I think he has a bright future with us though.
  3. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $402
    Why does he get all the credit? I admitted I was wrong about DW 2 weeks ago ... I even made a whole thread about it :D
    1 people high five this.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,031
    oh wait. That was an easy return but you're always riding Hester's nuts with his easy returns??

gtfo
    3 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $550
    My bad...high five to you also.
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    If Mariani does it 11 more times, better yet, if Mariani does it 1 more time all season long ill give him credit..
    2 people high five this.
  6. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,196
    Mariani is nothing special, if you can't see that you're blind. He's slow and is not elusive at all. That return was about as spectacular as him getting railed by the kicker a few weeks back was awful.

DWill I've admitted being partially wrong about. He definitely has potential, he's just been inconsistent all year, like the entire Titans team. If he can start running the right routes and having steady hands he can be a great #2 receiver for the Titans for a long time.
    5 people high five this.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I agree.... with costarica (whats wrong with me).

McCarthy - Ayers will probably be our starting LBs for the next 3+ years atleast. McCarthy has legit potential, still not sold on Ayers. As someone else mentioned, Ayers was decent game 1 & 2... but then hasn't done anything sense (until his fumble recovery today). He's a rookie and is going to make mistakes, hopefully he just keeps improving and he'll turn into a legit LB for us.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049
    McCarthy needs more than one good game before we annoint him as the future. We had the same with Brad Kassel and Rocky Boiman because of one good game.
  8. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,780
    He got a lot of pressure rushing the passer. He also stripped that fumble when the Panthers were in the redzone. I know he at least got half a sack. He made good tackles. Sure you watched the game? Sounds like you looked at the stat line, which is inaccurate. He had a lot of energy, and you could see other players feeding off it.

I'm not sure how he'd play through an entire season, but half the effort he put in today is still better than Ruud's 100% effort.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.