Young on Crutches After Win

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Well at least its against the Bengals next week, wait lemme take that back I though the same thing last year

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd imagine he might not play next week but I wouldn't mind if he didn't play for a few weeks. Again, today and in the pre season he's shown he can't read defenses, throw a catchable ball, and his footwork in the pocket isn't good. Other than maybe Minnesota which is still winnable our next 5 games could all be wins.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I hope Collins in great while Vince is out. But don't look for him to escape the pocket, or roll out and hit CJ for TD's. Those plays get wiped from the playbook. We will be strict pocket passing team for a few weeks.

The Bengals are a bad matchup for us in my opinion no matter who is the qb. I sure do hope we win it tho'. I think we can come out of the gates 5-0, but the last time Collins started, it was a horrendous 0-3. Losing to the lowest of the low.

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

They have no D. They have no running game. They have no O-line. They'll more than likely have a top 3 pick in next year's draft (Hello Beanie Wells).

I'm sure the team is terrified of them...:rolleyes:

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Agree.

They let rookies Ray Rice and Joe Flacco run and pass all over them and Palmer was awful against a defense that's not quite as good as ours.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Our team may not be terrified of them, and that is the problem, they ought to be. The Bengals matchup with us. Look at last years game tape. It's a bad matchup for us all over the field. We will have to play well to win.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Rice didn't do much, but McClain had a nice game. He's listed as a fullback by the way. Sad for the Who Dey.

8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

What happened last year is exactly why the Titans match up very well with them. Motivation, my friend.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Last year they beat our ***.

They will be looking for a win after that crappy letdown against the Ravens.

That said, our Defense looks so freaking amazing...

but we are facing Palmer to OchoCinco, Housh, etc.
    vs.
    Garrard to ReggieWilliams, Cokehead, etc.

Harper and Hope will be tested.

10. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Palmer may find it hard to get the ball down field when he is running for his life. If the ravens handled them we should be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar