Rumor Yahoo: Titans could trade Jurrell Casey to Rams for 1st round pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Crowe 62, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If Clowney falls he falls to three. No way can the Jags pass on him, especially if the QB they want is gone. They've been trying to find an elite pass rusher for a decade.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shouldve known this article would be written by the same guy that wrote the ridiculous 3 things that could ruin the titans draft article. This guy plays waaaaaaay to much franchise mode in Madden.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yahoo Contributor Network = Random guy writing.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

How are there no pigeons in here yet?

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There was already a thread on this.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Casey and a 2nd rd pick are not worth the 2nd overall pick. Top 5 draft picks are worth a ton. Especially when not giving up multiple 1sts in return.

They could find much more willing trade partners who will offer multiple firsts. It would probably take Casey and our first this year, to move to #2... And even that is unrealistic.

But if they would take it, i would be ok with it.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Any rumor about the Titans getting that 2nd pick is bullcrap.

8. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Though this trade will never happen me and a friend were talking about it last night and I really started to like the trade.

We take Clowney at 2 and then trade back with pick 11 to around the 20 pick or so and take Hageman or Tuitt and then pick up a 2nd or a third. So we lose Casey a year before he wants big money but then we get two defensive stars for dirt cheap for 4 years

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

10. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

that would be pretty dope for the Titans to trade only Casey for the 2nd overall draft pick. Would take a real bad FO in St. Louis though, never going to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar