Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    I've always enjoyed the 360 controller. Hope this one is smooth
    • Staff / Moderator

Preditan Follow me @TitanNation_

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $50
    Here are some videos from Microsoft's Xbox One reveal:

• Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,455
    nbtoppers2 and The Hammer high five this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,468
    Did they say anything about RRoD issues and if they will continue their shitty customer support from before?
    SawdustMan and JCBRAVE high five this.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    "New cloud-base features require that the Xbox One’s Live service has 15,000 servers backing it up, and offers a number of features like back up of your media content, games and game saves to the cloud for easy portability. There’s also a DVR function to record game play, and also share save states.

This is likely why the Xbox was said to require a constant Internet connection; it sounds like a lot of the functionality is based in the cloud. Microsoft has said that it doesn’t require the console to be “always on,” specifying that it will be designed to allow you to continue to watch Blu-rays, live TV and even play games should your connection drop."

http://techcrunch.com/2013/05/21/he...rosofts-all-in-one-home-entertainment-system/
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,870
    Sony could learn and update their controller.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,870
    RRoD was basically fixed with the more recent runs of 360 consoles............... Cannot talk about CS support in public ;)
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    My assumption is we will not have backwards compatibility. I can't remember exactly... but wasn't this the issue with the xbox to xbox 360. The said games would play, but it was an extremely small portion of games. Everyone got over it.

I've never had an issues with this. I had one RRoD, and I bought a 360 a month after it was released. I went online, entered in an order, they sent me a box... two weeks later... boom fixed xbox.

I actually had a serious issue, someone hacked my xbox live (didn't know that was possible) and charged about $500 worth of Microsoft Points. I called them (held for 15 minutes) and spoke with a rep, who got me to an "investigative unit" or something like that. Four days later they refunded my money, and they sent me a daily e-mail with updates. Working in a call center I know how crappy it can be, and I know there can be terrible employees. I've just been lucky with them haha
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,468
    I went through 3 or 4 360's and decided after that, that I was never going to buy another Microsoft console.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.