Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Xbox 360 reaches 30 million Sold, 20 million Xbox Live

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by jessestylex, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    same thing
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,256
    uh. Yeah, sure. I suppose every conversation is a debate in that case...
  3. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    When I was in Japan recently, I went looking for video games, pokemon cards of the like to bring home as suvineors for my 8 year old boy. And you know what? I couldnt find hardly anything. Granted, I wasnt in Tokyo, but most of what I saw was Mickey Mouse stuff, and other American Products that the Japanese LOVE. They also love their Arcades man.....they are HUGE!!
  4. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    yep
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    Looks like Microsoft are set to sell a few more 360's.:wink2:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WSWERIJvve8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WSWERIJvve8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
  5. GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

Moolah:
    $0
    i would really like to see it in person. that all was cgi. microsoft could never make a product that good.
  6. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
  7. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Xbox Live Awarded with Guinness World Record for the Most Popular Online Console Gaming Service

June 2nd, 2009 - Los Angeles- Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition's editors Gaz Deaves and Matt Boulton attended the Microsoft party at The Standard Hotel in downtown Los Angeles on Monday evening, to award XBOX Live with the official record for the Most Popular Online Console Gaming Service, with 20 million active subscribers, representing 67% of the total install base as of May 2009. The certificate was presented to XBOX Live's Director of Programming, Major Nelson and General Manager, Mark Whitten.
  8. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    XBL to Offer Full Retail Games on Demand

Quote:
    Microsoft had too much news for the keynote, so they're taking care of the spillover now: First up, full Xbox Live games on demand. That's right, you can download Mass Effect, Bioshock and more. Using a real credit card—no Xbox Live points—with retail-like pricing. They're coming in August.

Not every game, but it is a mix of third-party stuff: Sonic, call of Duty 2, Crackdown, Bioshock Mass Effect and more. Dodged whether games will be downloadable the day they're released to retail.

[IMG]
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,256
    They're making a lot of moves... they knew they had to. And just like that it looks like PS3 is the one needing to be innovative again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.