X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by __pg, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Looks cool, but for some reason I don't like that guy playing Wolverine. I like how people went crazy when they saw Gambit. Everyone loves Gambit for some unknown reason - he's cyclops with cards...really, why doesn't anyone notice that? lol
  3. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

Haha that's a good point about Gambit. I have always liked him, but not really sure why. I collected X-Men cards when I was a little one and I was always looking for his. I like deadpool too. It will be interesting seeing him played by Ryan Reynolds. I have heard several people comment on not liking Hugh Jackman, but I don't think he does a bad job.
  4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Hope it's better than those half retarded X-Men movies they put out several years ago.

Deadpool was always one of my favorite comic book characters, Ryan Reynolds seems too "mainstream" to play him, but that's what I said about Downdey Jr. in Iron Man.
  5. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I'm insulted that you would say such a thing about Gambit... but then i'm not suprised. (did you read the xmen comics?) As far as why people like Gambit... i think its because he's a criminal and enjoys being such. He's actually a lot closer to wolverine in my opinion. Not to mention women have a thing for the accent. Seriously if i ever run into a "gambit" in real life I'll make his life heaven/hell :)

I'm looking forward to the movie, but not expecting anything great considering what a disapointment the xmen movies were for me.
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I want a movie about Marvel vs D.C.
  7. Deuce Wayne

I just want Batman vs Superman.

And yes, Deadpool is the best. Renolds is actually a good guy for it. He's used to playing the easy going, sarcastic role. Then he kicked a bit of *** in blade while doing the same thing.
  8. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

dare i ask who you think would win that fight?
  9. Deuce Wayne

Batman already won. Thankfully. Superman is [​IMG]. Plus, he wears underwear outside his pants. Red ones. That and the hair gel'd DQ curl? Batman could just verbally abuse him all night and make Superman kill himself.
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS GIV'R! Tip Jar Donor

The baddest of all comic superhero's is The Goon, drawn right here is Nashville by super-artist Eric Powell - soon to be a on the big screen..

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.