Training Camp Wreh-Wilson & Schwenke

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Wreh-Wilson & Schwenke delivered my 2013 tickets just now

Channel 2 was here.

I wished them good luck in Training Camp and I was wearing my 'Hey Pittsburgh - UP YOURS' shirt

they seemed to get a kick out of that

• High Five High Five x 20
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That's awesome man! Be good to see Schwenke earn the starting center spot and Wreh-Wilson be the Dime back.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Schwenke looked like a cinder block. Prototype C

WW was stouter than the typical CB

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

That's awesome bro! Good thing they didn't send CJ to deliver your tix. Or would you have acted like you didn't despise him?

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I would have shook his hand and wished him good luck in an earnest manner

I dont hate the little guy, but I hate his 'me first' attitude. And he needs too stop shopping in the granimals isle

6. The Hammer

I hope the past few seasons have humbled :cj: and hope the fact he knows there are no excuses this year will have him motivated.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol I still say much of the me first attitude you speak of is because of the 2,000 yard season and the media only asking about personal goals most of the time. CJ even manages to speak of team goals sometimes when he's asked only about his personal goals. I've heard him a few times when asked repeatedly about personal stuff bring up the fact that making the playoffs and team success is more important anyway. Do you just ignore that or is it just a major coincidence that you miss those interviews.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Would it have killed you to take some pics?

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Hammer

I am encouraged by the fact when he tweeted himself with the giant cigar (The pic in Tennessy XO avatar) he said he would smoke it if they won the Super Bowl. Past years I think :cj:would have said he would smoke it if he hit a rushing goal.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Schwenke will be starting C by next season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar