Wr/rb

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Fry, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The match ups this week are killing me. I'm starting Kenny Britt, Andre Johnson, Jamaal Charles and Benjarvis Green-Ellis without question, but that leaves me with the WR/RB slot.

I've got Ahmad Bradshaw against the Packers, Wes Welker against Buffalo, Brandon Lloyd against Houston(Tebow factor) and Brandon Marshall against Detroit.

I've already eliminated Welker after he got four points against them earlier in the year and is historically pretty average against them.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Man, that is a tough decision. You say you eliminated Welker but he's probably the guy I'd end up going with. Simply because Brady has been on fire lately. Welker has 23 catches and 4 TDs over the past 4 weeks. I usually look at how guys have historically done against certain teams but I never let it be the deciding factor. Any good player can blow up on any given week.

But if you are dead set against Welker I'd say go with Lloyd. Only because the Texans pass defense is so god awful.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Go with Brandon Marshall. Marshall torched Drayton Florence last weekend, and he'll be able to do the same with both CB's for Detroit this week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar