WR Brandon Gibson visiting Titans Friday.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Who can forget the first play in a preseason game against the Rams he caught a long bomb for a TD against us.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Pass.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Ha, he was traded to St. Louis for Will Witherspoon and a 5th round pick.

4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

It looks as though they're strictly looking for a slot receiver, someone who can give Locker a consistent out/checkdown underneath....I'm assuming they want to line Kendell up out wide.

5. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Former Rams receiver Brandon Gibson is scheduled to visit the Titans over the weekend after making visits to the Jets and Dolphins.

Gibson had 51 catches for 691 yards and five touchdowns in 2012.

A sixth round pick in the NFL Draft, Gibson has 174 catches for 2,090 yards and nine touchdowns in his career.

The Titans had earlier expressed an interest in former Rams receiver Danny Amendola, but he reached a deal with the Patriots on Wednesday.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I know I've been all for a Def stud at 10 but grab Warmack then move back up with our 2nd and 3rd and grab Tavon Austin. Championship!

7. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I'd still take that defensive stud at 10, but do like the idea of trading into the bottom of the 1st. At some point they are going to have to address the defense. It looks like they've chosen the draft to do just that.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Gibson wasn't really a slot receiver...

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am almost certain most posters here don't even know what a slot receiver is. Its like anyone under 6'1'' is a slot guy:disappointed:

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar