WR and MLB at 10 & 39

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Call me crazy, but our good friend Scarecrow has just dropped some serious reality on us.

He thinks WR and MLB should be what we do with our early picks, and I now think that also.

Here's my thinking:

WR and MLB are two HUGE positions for any team. If O-Line and QB are No.1A & 1B in terms of significance, WR and MLB are No.2A and 2B. And if you haven't noticed our top WR and best MLB are made of glass.

When we didn't have Britt or McCarthy we sucked, when we had our best WR and best MLB we stood a chance to win.

We can fill "holes" in the offseason with rookies, but if we dont pick a WR & MLB early we're doomed. It's near impossible to replace your MLB and WR mid-season.

I think it may be time to turn your attention to MLB and WR prospects.

The front office can now justify not picking a Guard or defensive lineman at 10 & 39, look who we've added thru free agency..

Get ready to get shocked again this April.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. DaFunkYMonkeY

DaFunkYMonkeY Practice Squad

lol how did I know you would start this thread right after I read scarecrow make that post and I don't see that as a bad idea at all. #10 Oglatree #39 best wr available

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

All signs are pointing to them taking a CB or maybe a safety at this point.

4. JCBRAVE

thats why I ran with the idea, like you said, its a good idea.

5. JCBRAVE

Safety at 10? You're high again

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

(We pick 10 & 40 BTW)

WR is always a sexy pick and I think we need improvement there. I like McCarthy but he hasn't proven he can stay healthy. However, I do think by adding some bigger bodies in the middle like Hill and the new DE/DT we got today (can't remember nor spell his name yet) that will go a long way in helping keep the offensive line from getting to the second level and beating up our LBs. So McCarthy could actually have a great year this year because of it. I just don't see any difference making LBs in this draft except maybe for Ogletree, but 10 is too early to take him and he'll be gone by 40.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

And again, that is besides the point. Not saying I agree with it. Just have that feeling.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I can see us taking a corner, I, personally do not put that much stock into the position. Plus I also think that they will give Sensabaugh a chance since he played decent last year and Martin is supposed to be a gem

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

We goin corner boys. Milliner prolly unfortunately

10. JCBRAVE

no we dont, dont you try 1-uping me son, I have this covered. 10 and 39, get it right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar