Would You Want Ndamukong Suh?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...-salary-cup-disaster-geno-atkins-haloti-ngata

I missed this article from a couple of weeks ago. Don't know if this has been discussed. Sorry if it has.

Anyone want to sign Suh if he became available now or after his contract runs out?

I know he's a 4-3 DT, but I have to believe he would dominate in a 3-4 as well. The article raises an interesting point how Suh is not a difference-maker in Detroit, but him and Casey as our ends would be holy terror, IMO.

We'd just need some capable OLBs to benefit from the havoc.

I kinda doubt Caldwell and company would try to trade a star right before the season, and I don't know if the Titans could make a trade happen, but if there is ever a chance to get Suh, I hope Web & Whis go for it.

#1 GLinks, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Yes, as long as he didn't expect more than 10mil per

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Suh and Casey as our ends would be amazing. If Daquan turns into an effective NT that line would be terrifying. Plus Mike Martin can teach him how to lift.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Sure. Trade ayers for him!!

(And maybe a player that has some real value to make up for ayers being involved)

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yeah, teams could double-team Casey or Suh, but not both. A LB should be free, someone gets off a block, or teams have to add extra protection. It would also really bolster whoever plays NT.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Craig Stevens would probably clinch the deal

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Is not going to happen anyway

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Ayers and Sensabaugh, you say?

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar