Would you trade Britt for Mike Wallace?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Aug 9, 2012.

?
  1. Heck no! Why trade a headache for another headache?

20.0%
  2. Yes! At least Wallace produces consistently and isn't injury prone.

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Big Time the eternal optimist.. I, on the other hand love to wager such optimists.
    Things are how they are and we have seen all we're ever going to get out of Britt.

2. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

If Britt had a good head on his shoulders i wouldn't trade him for anyone besides Calvin.

He has a great gift.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I've been talking about trading him for months. I'm not even that bothered by his rap sheet, he's injury prone like a mother though.

4. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

That's obviously due to injury. Also, Big Ben vs. Kerry/VY/Hasslebeck.

Right now, assuming I could sign either one to a realistic contract, I'd probably take Wallace.

Kenny has tons of ability, but if he can't get on the field, he's worthless.

Kenny is proving every season to be more and more like VY.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Britt's stock is so low we might as well hold onto him and see what happens. Even though he's more talented than Wallace there is no way they accept that trade.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea Kenny has NO trade value, best if we keep him and pray he grows up.

7. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

this season with Britt i'm expecting the worse and hoping for the best. Another ACL or arrest would not surprise me at all. Wright has a lot of weight on his shoulders right now. I hope Nate can step up again to help the kid out. We really need Cook or Thompson to stand out.

8. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Don't think bills or mouths to feed are worrying him too much, especially not at 3:00 a.m. in the mornings................

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

But he plays in twice as many games, so...

10. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Considering Wallace has played in a much more disciplined pass oriented offense with structure then this is a moot point. Britt finally played in an offense that suited him more last season and tore up before getting hurt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar